What if gardening could change your life? Gardening can:
1. Help you through difficult periods or situations.
2. Restore balance when feeling overwhelmed or out of control.
3. Bring more confidence, happiness, and overall well-being.
How does gardening help?
1. It burns calories and gets our bodies physically active.
2. It builds skills and knowledge.
3. It creates community and connection with others.
4. It gives opportunities for self expression, ingenuity, and creativity.
5. It gets us outdoors.
6. It can change what we eat for the better.
Not sure where to begin? Below are links for inspiration.
Happy growing, Sarah
INDOORS AND SMALL SPACES